New rear shocks to get? Attn:Bob

From: Mike S (quad2k2@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 20:57:53 EDT

Bob wrote:
I haven't come across anything else for the rears
nor anything
at all for the fronts except maybe true drag shocks
which
would be quite dangerous in street situations.

Bob, Explorer Procomp is coming out with an adjustable
monotube shock in the very near future. I can't give
you to many details but trust me the shock is a very,
very well designed product. Unfortunately, the design
will not allow us to use this shock on the front of
our Dakota's (Dakota fronts are just to small). As a
matter of fact I can almost bet Explorer will not even
show any product availability for our trucks. Check
the Toyota Tacoma for the rears though (if there
available yet?). I believe they'll work. If you can
give me a few days or so I'll dig up some info for the
list. Any questions fire away.. I'll give you as much
info as I can (or am allowed to).

Later,
Mike
2K2 Silver Quad Cab 4x4 4.7l 3:92's
Use to be blue98dakota@yahoo.com
1998 Intense Blue 2x4 5.2l 5spd sc 3:55's