Re: New rear shocks to get? Attn:Bob

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 23:53:41 EDT

Already saw an ad for them in a magazine. I beleive the June/July issue of
truck trend inside the front cover. I'll look again. I was curious about
them and called the autoparts store to see if they could get them and what
they cost. He said (but could easily be wrong) that they are availiable for
the daks but that they don't have pricing yet just part numbers. He didn't
give me the number(s) though.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+ 4.7