RE: Re: RE: Re:

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 21:58:44 EDT

I've never had the plastic crack. Besides, those who have got a free
replacement. The K&N may crack from too much pressure attaching to the TB
BUT the one piece construction is smoother flow, and the heat shield is a
must. I had an AirAid but that thing uses the stock ribbed rubber piece and
the stock airhat. No thank you.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD