re:dealer stumped over prob...

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 22:44:40 EDT

Any chance it's your ball joints or tie rod ends ? I had a annoying
front end pop on slow turns. After I got new tie rod ends they realigned
the whole front end and it started to pop a little while afterwards. Like
3 weeks after.
I greased everything and it stopped. I think the intermediate shaft
problem makes more of a clunk than a pop.

Victor Williams
Marietta, GA
'95 CC,318,5sp,Jacobs ign,Jardine catback,K&N dropin,225k miles