Re: Hey Bernd ! What Size Bottle ?

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 22:23:07 EDT

I figure I'll use it to lower the intake charge temperature for a
intercooling effect, I'll need to install 24lb/hr injectors to support the
added air charge should provide a little added insurance against the ricers.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com