Re: Weird problem Hard to explain, pls read !

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 08:42:41 EDT

Don,
I'm ahead of ya on that one, I have tried putting the key to on and even let
it sat for at least 1 full minute. No help. I have a sportbike, so i'm used
to the pressure buildup on that.
What would make it start to do that ? Just going bad ? How much is a new
pump ?

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed