RE: NV3500 Leaking

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 11:45:41 EDT

Hi George,
Yeah, that was sweet! I didn't get to watch it, but I listened in its
entirity while crusing across the Slyline Drive.

I'm going to drop the MTL in my NV3500. It shifts ok when cold, but once it
warms up, it shifts terrible. Going to either mix MTL & MT90 50/50, or go
straight MT90.

What happened to your electric fan? I was going to go dual Perma-Cools, but
now think it is going to be a Viper fan.

Good to hear from you. Let me know what happens.
Rich - Ashburn, VA