RE: Re: RE: Stumble on start up

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 20:57:45 EDT

If you've used Techron regularly. I would think it might be the pump or
perhaps the filter in the tank. Have you read some of the threads here?
Try some of their ideas to see if it might be the problem. Turn on your key
but don't start the Dak. Let the pump start up first by leaving it on for a
few seconds, then try starting it and see if there's a difference.
Stumbling can mean many things. You're at six years old and probably
nearing that 100K mile mark. Your timing chain could have stretched to the
point of replacement. How about your plugs, rotor, and cap? Coil? When
did you last clean your TB and sensors? How about your O2 sensor? These
are just a few things that might make the Dak stumble.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD