Re: Fiberglass tonneau...

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 18:07:48 EDT

I just got off the phone with my brother. His 99 CC R/T has 52,000 miles. He
just put all new brakes up front to include performance low dust pads and
rotors. All 4 shocks were changed about 4 months ago and the tires are about
1 year old. It is fully loaded with the exception of : No leather, no power
seats, no overhead computer (Has the console though). He would like to get
about $12,500 for it. It is in immaculate condition with now flaws in the
paint, and no dents, dings or scratches. The truck also has a bedliner and
clear front corners. I will throw in a cold air intake.

He would like to get about $400-$500 for his tonneau cover, if anyone is
interested, thats if he trades it in. He might let it go with the truck if
someone buys it.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed