Re: oil change on 2002 4.7L

From: Corey Betka (betka@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 18:00:02 EDT

Two comments to add:

Do the '02s have the plastic plate with the access door for the oil
filter? If they got rid of that, consider yourself lucky. The hole is
just about 1/4" wider than the oil filter itself.

Non-dak content: My wifes 2002 Z28 hardtop has ~1250 miles on it and
we picked it up 11/16/01!
See: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~betka/autos.html

Corey Betka
01 4.7l 4x4 CC Forest Green w/dumbo ears
02 Camaro Z28 Hardtop
91 Lumina POS, daily driver