Re: No modified exhaust in NJ

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 17:57:32 EDT

Sounds like a load of hooey to me too. If it's kicking out 150 dB at
idle, I could almost understand it. If you modified the emissions
control equipment and you didn't pass, I could understand it. But after
the cat there's nothing that will affect emissions either way, and
unless they can quote/show you the regs chapter and verse that say
you're in violation, I'd say they're dead wrong.