Re: RE: Stronge noise on new 2k2 SXT.

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 23:03:23 EDT

Gerald,
I have had the very same experience with my 2k2 sxt(3.9l v6). In my case,
that pulsing sound you hear (the sound water makes upon hitting a hot
fryingpan), is actually condensation dripping onto your hot exhaust
pipe,(right after the collector) and the long steady hissing sound after you
turn off your a/c unit is the same thing. I had to look underneath my truck
on the passengerside front fenderwell to verify this. I hope this is the
case with your Dak.

Val Garcia
Houston, TX
2K2 RegCab SXT 3.9L V6