Re: girlfriend

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 22:46:53 EDT

Well,Danny,for one thing,you have to deal with people
at their level. I know you`ve tried talking to
them,but it could`ve been your approach that was off.
If you call up an eighty-year-old woman and
shout,"HEY,how come every time I call,you freakin`
hang the phone up on me??" That will frighten and
confuse her,and she is likely to fall,and perhaps bust
a hip. I don`t know.......find out from your
girlfriend what her Mom and Grandma likes,and buy them
off. Maybe a Salad Shooter and an autographed Wayne
Newton hanky,respectively. They will at least treat
you somewhat differently after that. Couldn`t hurt. Or
get married,you`re legal now,dude. :) Steve P.
  --- "Danny L. Burrows" <havenx@ksni.net> wrote:

> This is off topic as hell but I need some advice
> either way. I am 19 years old first off, and the
> girl is 19
> also. She still lives with her parents. She is my
> girlfriend, ummm she has liked me since I was 14 or
> so. For some
> reason her parents hate me and when I call they
> always tell me she is not home. Well I had someone
> else call and ask
> for her, and guess what, she was home. What the hell
> do I do about this type of thing? The only time I
> get to talk
> to her is when she can find a pay phone when she is
> away with her parents. She has a job and works alot
> so that
> makes it hard for us to stay in contact also. I
> would REALLY like it if someone told me what to do.
> And before
> anyone says that I should talk to her parents... I
> tried it and they just hang up. The parents are her
> mom and
> grandmother. GREAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH 3 WOAMN!!!,
> counting my gf, lol.
>
> What Does Danny Do?

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.