Back With Avengance

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 23:34:56 EDT

Its been a while since my last post, so I thought you guys could use another
dose of my insanity!! A career change and a loss of a close freind has kept
me from posting as much as I would like, but now the smoke has cleared. So
heres what I'm up to...

THE HOOD SCOOP IS GONE!... I took it off a few weeks ago, replacing it with
a normal stock hood. Quite honestly, the truck looks better without it!
I'll have some pictures on my web site soon

Also, I'm in the process of planning my most ambitious mods yet. I'm gonna
replace my cam with a comp cams one. I'm also replacing the timing chain /
tensioner, rocker arms, and injectors. These mods will greatly improve my
1/4 mile time Not to mention the headers, carsound cat, and shift kit
that are waiting to be installed. Can anyone say 15's??

I'm also planning a little Chicago Area DML meet / work day in November, and
I'll be buying the food & beer! So if anyone is interested, let me know.

--
Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"