Re: Engine Rebuild Options--#3

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 19:25:10 EDT

Hmm . . . I didn't think about the 5-speed/360/4x4 combo being
rare . . . I was just thinking of more hp. Good point!

As to how much to ask, I checked Kelly Blue Book and retail
(high) here in Ohio is $12775 for good condition and $13645 for
excellent. I guess with the 360, I might start out at $13.5K or
$14K. I'll probably actually drive the truck back to Oregon
(home for my wife and I) before going to Korea and KBB price
there is a bit higher ($13.5K for good, 14.4K for excellent), so
I'd hope to get a bit more there I guess. What do you guys
think? Is KBB retail a good place to start? I've really got a
pretty custom truck, but I don't expect to get out half the
money I've put into it; I knew that going in, but it's certainly
been fun. You can tell I'm dealing with a lot of "ifs,"
"maybes," and "coulds" so I really appreciate the input.

Thanks,
Jason