Re: Engine Rebuild And THANKS Matt!

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 23:54:13 EDT

First off, this is an open forum and you wouldn't offend me if
you said, "Hey dufas, have you realized (see 1,2, & 3 below)!"
but thanks for breaking the news to me easy! ;) You make some
very good points Matt. Your message spells it out very clearly
and makes me wonder why I didn't see the situation for what it
clearly is (a buyer's market) . . . I'll blame it on having my
head in a hole they call AFIT. Anyway . . . wow, back to square
one I guess. Thanks for the salvage info link . . . that's
certainly a better link than anything I found. Given your
points, I'm thinking you're on the right track for sure Matt . .
. there's no sense in gambling nearly $3K on the used car market
right now. I'd probably do better taking the money to Vegas,
huh? Thanks again and God bless the DML!

Back to the drawing board,
Jason

<original message edited>