Re: Camera WAS: Read this spark plug? a question back

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 23:47:20 EDT

> Yes and no. No one has truly measured the "megapixels" for a 35mm frame
> of film.
My bad-I didn't completely read the info, I mostly looked at the pic of the
camera and it had printed on the camera, "10x digital zoom"
What you described was very nice, indeed. Quite usable. They did it right.

I build and repair cameras for a living, and my employer also has a VERY
large photo lab, both film and digital. The resolution of 35mm film has been
measured, the info came straight from a major film company, which we do a
LOT of business with, even partner with. That's what they told us-35
megapixel.

Jon
STL MO