Re: Disgusting Dealers

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 07:27:42 EDT

that sucks about the dealers.... i'm not from chicago but have an
experience with sherman dodge. last summer i was visiting a friend in
chicago. my truck died on the way home. i had it towed back there. that
dealership was just down the road from where he lived so i just took it
there. it did take like 3 days to fix it, but there were numerous
problems... my dad works at dcx, so i got the 25% discount on parts, the
service guy was nice enough to give me 25% on the labor also. that normally
doesn't happen. i did spend about $1100 on it, but it could have been much
worse. they knew from my out of state plates that they could have royally
screwed me.. and they did fix the problem, cuz i haven't had any problems
almost 20k miles later...
so i would check them out. they had a ton of trucks. i almost said screw
it and trade my old truck in and buy a new one....
good luck!!

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed