Re: Tire sizes

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 06:40:27 EDT

Way long ago when I was still under the spell of Ferd the Terrible, I owned
a 79 Bronco Ranger XLT. That truck was sweet, 351M V8, auto loaded with
factory options, 4X4, I added headers, Weiand high rise intake, Holley 4bbl
carb...but I digress. I wanted some tires on it to fill out the wheel
wells. I chose to go with chrome wagon wheels, 15X10 and tires 33x12.5x15.
They fit fine on those rims so if you're going with a tire that is an inch
narrower, it stands to reason that it would fit on a rim that is an inch
narrower.

HTH,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE