GenII 2WD Suspension(HELP)

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 17:23:08 EDT

I just got the front coil spring spacers removed from my '92, and the
shop installed new coils. My question is how much room should be between
the lower control arm bump stop and the frame? As it stands, I can only
get my pointer finger between it and the frame; I'm thinking there should
be more room for travel than that. Plus, could someone measure the
distance from the ground to the bottom of the fender flare in the middle
of the wheel well for me? I'm completely confused right now, so thanks
for any input. Oh, and the part number for the coils they ordered was
2775244, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet. TIA!

Matt
'92 CC 3.9L 4x2 auto

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.