Nitrous

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 20:21:19 EDT

Ok a buddy of mine blew the motor in his NA Eclipse (Water in the intake
hurts). He is offering me his NX nitrous system for $400. It has a 15 bottle
(full), the larger solenoids, a bottle blanket, autometer ultralight nitrous
gauge, blowdown tube, purge valve, and all fittings, lines and jets. Is this
a good deal ? I tend to think so when I total up everything seperatly. He
said he paid $1300 for it new, but he is prone to lying. Also would anyone
be interested in trading a 10lb bottle out for the 15lb ?

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed