Re: Toronto/Ontario meet /tranny question

From: Dave McGuire (chopped_spinach@mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 03:20:02 EDT

Does Chevy use the exact same tranny, as in same bolt pattern and
shafts, or are they just both nv3500-4500s. My tranny is whining and has
a crack in the case batched with JB Weld and i dont know how much longer
it will last... I have genII with a v6 and ax15 5speed so i dont know if
the dodge nv3500 would even fit tho...

Dave McGuire
'93 4x4 cc 3.9L, 5-speed