Re: 2003 Ram Diesel

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 22:31:40 EDT

Hmmm, the reason my Dad will not buy a Ram was because of the old Cummins,
noise, etc. He's gonna buy a rather large luxury 36' or so 5th wheel travel
trailer (ahhh, retired life) and is looking at a Ford. He keeps telling me
how quiet the Power Joke is. I'm TRYING to get him to look at the Dodge, but
is dead set against the Cummins Clatter. Looks like I'll have to try harder
now :) I think he'll like the new interior, he likes my Dak's interior. And
the addition of a 3500 single rear wheel looks good as well.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts