RE: 2003 Ram Diesel

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 09:40:44 EDT

Gary,

If I'm wrong sorry but I remember an article in the Buzz a year or more
a go that stated that. It was supposed to take place over 5 or 6 years
if I remember right. Jon, I think that may be where he heard (or read)
it. I remember reading it too. If it will ever come to light who
honestly knows what the higher ups have planned.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com