Re: Re: Re: Alternate tire sizes?

From: Terry Schwartz (tschw10117@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 13:05:07 EDT

Korey,

I'm going to look over your choices. I'm dreading another winter on my
Eagles as well. Maybe I'll bite on new tires sooner rather than later. How
much weight are you putting in your truck bed?

Is there a site somewhere that compares the metric sizes to the "standard"
sizes? This metric stuff... Well, I'm still having trouble with it :-)

Terry.

www.geocities.com/maldbnsf).