Re: Re: FW: [dakotart] Question about Shift Points? / TQ Management

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 10:18:40 EST

Maybe its removed in the MP PCMs? I don't have that problem in either my 99
or 2K (both have MP PCM). I do know that the R/T guys 01 and up really
complain about it. My 2K had the factory PCM for about 3 days, so I never
really noticed it.

Bernd, is there an easy way to disable this, or is a PCM or flash
necessary?

TonyC