RE: ECU ReplaceD - 92 Dak V8

From: Shane Craven (shanec@SPIE.org)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 14:39:48 EST

I believe that light is on a mileage-timer and is a reminder to take it to the dealer (please, no laughing) for them to check the PCV valve, breather, O2 sensor, etc. I've been driving with mine on for half a year now with not a single problem. I remember asking the dealer and they said it costs $35 just to turn off the light and not check anything. I'm about ready to open up the dash and take out that little light!

Shane Craven
92 LE CC 4x4 3.9L