White smoke at startup

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 10:29:45 EST

Another thought, I get quite a bit of white smoke when I startup and for about 2-3 minutes..... Once I get the engine it clears up.. but if I start it up, and just sit there, white smoke pours out pretty good.. It dissepatates (sp??) after maybe 10 feet, but it is pretty thick when it comes out the exhaust... Maybe running rich at startup? How normal is this? I'll see if I can get my digi-cam and take a pic right after startup and post it.... See my previous e-mail for my mods :)

Ken Allgood