Re: White smoke at startup

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 13:51:21 EST

105k on it (97 CC SLT 5.2L).. It is possible it's due to condensation I guess (never knew that's why most cars do that in the cold.. now I know..hehe).. It is around mid-30's here in the morning right now.. I will say tho that even when it was warmer, even after it was running, it would do it a little bit.. but just a little... I have not been losing any water to the best of my knowledge (Radiator is pretty full, looked good for months).. just had an oil change done and they didn't say anything about it.. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the head gaskets may have been replaced 2 years ago because my freeze plugs had rusted out (almost warped the heads, but I stopped before it got too hot)

Ken Allgood