Re: Re: Synthetic ATF, new questions

From: Donald Mallett (y2kota@mallettservices.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 18:41:32 EST

I talked with RedLine and they could not say if it was 100% compatable with
ATF+4, They said you might get some chater from the plates with WOT from the
clutch plates in the trans. ATF+4 is Synthetic! Thats why the 45RFE trans
can go 100K between fluid changes. As far as the question about the tranfer
case I can't help on that one.

Don