RE: RE: Dodge Tomahawk

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 19:33:54 EST

If you look closely at the Tomahawk, the two front tires have their own
suspension, so that you can lean into the turns....same with the
back.... picture two motorcycle riding side-by-side around a turn...
then picture them attached...

I still wouldn't try to take that thing into a serious turn too quickly
though...

Later!
Tom "Slick"