Re: RE: Lowering Gen II In The Rear

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 10:36:20 EST

Jeff Durling wrote:

> I am gong to be doing the same with mine. I decided that lowering blocks
> are the way to go just for an inch but I don't like the aluminum ones. I
> did some searching and found that DJM Motorsports carries a set of 1"
> steel blocks. I am going to get a set use the eastwood rust stopper and
> mount them. Unfortunately the blocks are expensive (which is ridiculous)
> at around $80 but I haven't found anything else. If I could find a
> really strong set of billet ones I'd go that route instead but no luck.

go to a reg. spring shop and ask for the spacers,
shouldnt be more than $10 ea.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.