RE: RE: was '05 Dak on Buzz/ now Hemi question

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 09:02:14 EST

I'll se if I can find it. The reason I was thinking this was because of
how the older magnum engines were, far cheaper in the materials dept. as
in being able to share a platform, and by the one cutaway I saw and
compared to the one I have from a far older article on the 4.7 where the
two looked nearly the same. BTW, it's interesting about being based on a
426 Hemi. I've seen several of those and have helped rebuild one once
and form the cutaway of the new Hemi there was absolutely no
resemblance.

Jeff Durling