Re: '05 Dak on Buzz/ now Hemi question

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 11:23:04 EST

I'm just waiting until they release that HEMI 5.7L (or that 6.2L!) in that Charger Concept... See everyone running and tuck tail :-)
That 4 door Dodge Charger was beautiful, I loved the heck out of it, and the R/T below 30k??? (in the original concept anyway)... I'm there!!!! They'll probably make the normal Charger the 4.7L, and the R/T the 5.7 and make it 40K for the R/T.. DC is so lame to make it so high priced that few of us can actually get it.....

Course, I would still hang onto my Dakota..... just to toy with the Ricers.... and towing.... Break out the Charger for the big boys :-)