Re: engine swap

From: Bill Urbanovsky (bill@nacoma.cc)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 11:49:31 EST

Thanks to all of your for your help and suggestions.

It appears that the major problem would not be in the difference in engine
size but in the fact that they use different computer systems. I think I
could handle the physical differences, but not sure I could get the
electronics to work correctly.

The new crate motor as mentioned recently on this list would definitly be
the way to go. Unfortunatly, I do not have the funds for it at this time.

Thanks again, to all, for the help.

Bill

> i think it might be more expensive to get all the stuff from that 93 to
work> with your 96. i'm no expert in the Gen II's, but isn't there an issue