RE: Load Capacity

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 10:36:06 EST

I've had 40 8x8x16 cinderblocks in the back for a few miles, and done a few
dump runs without any ill effects. The back sags, and the front looks like
it has risen a little, but as long as you take it easy, you should be fine.

Art DiRamio
'01 Patriot Blue QC Sport+ Auto HD 4X4
4.7L 3.55s Penda soft tonneau
'97 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500