Re: We're not allowed in the RV show

From: jsm@hardynet.com
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 12:16:04 EST

> The only drawback I can see is that the weight is considerably higher than
> the other trailers we were looking at (it also seems to be a bit bigger).
> But, since we've got these nice Dakotas with 5000lb hitches, it won't be a
> problem. I'm sure people with minivans have to pay the extra for the
> ultra-light models :-).

Jason, you may want to recheck your weight figures. Your stock hitch is only
rated at 500 pounds and according to the figures on the web site the dry hitch
weight on that trailer is 484 pounds. That only leaves you 16 pounds of hitch
weight or 160 of extra carry weight. I'd say you are going to be way overweight
with this trailer and the stock setup. Sure hope you don't plan on pulling that
with the V6. <g>

Steve