Re: Opinion about brakes??

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:21:49 EST

I'd be more inclined to doubt when a dealer says there
is something wrong. How many here have known a dealer
to pass on making some money, especially if there is a
legitimate problem? You can always check them yourself
or go to another place for a second opinion.

--- Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net>