Re: Re: RE: Summer Projects - Need opinions...

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 12:53:28 EST

And another thing...

I'm going to be replacing the cap/rotor/plugs/wires this summer as well -
although the wires are pretty new, but only 7mm. I'll be doing what
everyone recommends (brass contacts, 3923s, some big, low restriction
wires,) and I'm wondering if a MSD or Accel coil would be an idea on my '92?
Should I instead get the Blaster SS coil if I go with the MSD?

MSD - http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=29280
Accel - http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=14645

I've read up on the MSD boxes being no good for the OBD-I trucks, but would
the coil be a good plan? Even if it doesn't really give any power, and just
smooths things out.

Thanks again, guys.

-The Question Machine ;-)