Re: Tranny Fluid and Life (was power windows)

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 22:12:27 EST

Most of the old Chryslers I used to buy I'm sure were still running the
original fluid well beyond 100K; it's just on these new fagile trannys you
need to be so much more careful. Trannys and rear ends used be the most
neglected things on the cars.. they'd use the factory fluids until the were
one day opened for actual service.. and that was usually long after 100K.
Aaron Wyse