RE: Re: RE: How to make some "REAL" power?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 15:07:08 EST

Kyle, this will be easier than I thought. :-) A good friend of mine has a
'92 V6 and has gotten it down to 15.70's at the track, although he has the
3.90 LSD rear and did some *tricks* at the track that wouldn't be practical
on the street. He also didn't spend much money on bolt-ons. Since yours
is a '92, your entire configuration is very similar to mine, minus 2
cylinders and a lighter duty trans.

I need to know a few more things about yours. What mods have you done so
far? Is your cat and pipe to the muffler 3" or smaller?

I wouldn't worry about your ability to carry an occasional load. I've had
mine loaded down with top soil and mulch to the point that even my air bags
wouldn't keep it level and it performed just fine. Even had to take a
picture as no one would believe I'd use it that way. :-)

RayB