Re: Re: RE: Viper fan is crazy!

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 12:51:47 EST

I'm installing it on a Gen II. The shroud has to be trimmed slightly but
that's it. It will fit between the pump stud and radiator. The offset fan
has been replaced with the centered one. I have an M1. I removed the gauge
temp sender from the large hole (it had an adaptor to make it fit) and
installed the thermostat there (large threads) and drilled and tapped a small
hole for the gauge temp. sender. Very easy to do. Sorry I'm using "large hole
and small hole", I don't know the exact sizes off hand:)
James