Re: Buying parts for a truck I don't have yet :P

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 15:22:00 EDT

>Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to swing that; maybe
>you could do me a favor and just leave the keys in the ignition? ;-)

No luck there, I take the keys every time I get out of a vehicle, it's
habit, even if I'm just hopping out to pump gas, sorry :P

>Sounds good! The official days are Friday and Saturday, July 25-26,
>but there are a few folks who usually show up a day or two early, and are
>certainly welcome to do so. :-)

That's right, thanks. I'll probably be there on Friday, probably head out
from Philly early Friday morning and head back on Sunday. One more question
tho, since I didn't see it on the webpage, for sleeping accomadations, can I
camp out in the yard? Providing of course I could come inside to catch a
shower :) Or I can just get a hotel, is that what people usually do?

-Dave