Re: Polished aluminum rim?

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 01:39:20 EDT

I use (actually I should say used because I'm down a rim) this stuff I think
it's called blue magic...always worked great for me. I'll have to double
check the name on it, but that sounds about right. I got it at K Mart for
a couple bucks and it actually worked great for my rims. Perhaps that will
help...
Eric Jerman