Re: Re: Re: Wheel Spacers?

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 17:59:01 EDT

> (I noticed that no one had posted ranting about how much they love
> their BFG ATs lately, so I figured it was time...)
>
> -Bill

Gotta agree with you there Bill, I had 31x10.50 BFG AT KO's on my '93, they
were awesome, lasted just a bit over 50K, I went with the MT KM's when I did
the body lift. I'm definitely sold on BFG quality, which is why I'm doing
another set of KM's on the new Dak :) It all depends on what you want, if
you only go offroad every once in a while the AT's are perfect, if you want
to get into some of the stickier stuff go for the MT's. Plus I just love
the hum of mud tires on the highway :)

-Dave
Soon to be worthy again :)