Re: Polished aluminum rim?

From: PoohDog629@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 10:05:06 EDT

Yeah, it does seem like a similar problem that I am having. Last night I took
out the trusty dremel tool and some metal polish from Meguiar's and went to
town. Most of the spots came out, but not all them came out all the way.
Sorry for the weird useage of words. Anyway, I will try what you said and see
if it works. I'm up for anything right now because I don't want to spend
money for new rims or to have these refinished. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike R.