RE: Distributor cap Q

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 09:36:30 EDT

Have to replace the cap and rotor in the '96 every 10k or so for the
same thing. Wasn't really a problem until I moved over to the larger
plug wires. At the same time I went to a brass cap and rotor. I don't
know which, or if any, have anything to do with this but that's when
mine started it. Doesn't bother me.

Jeff Durling