Re: 206 cams?

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 00:51:43 EDT

What other mods have you made to your truck? I went to the KRC 4.7 page and
they stated that they were having problems with the 206 cams, they had a
severe power loss between 4000-4500 RPM's. Have they been able to diagnose
the problem and have you experienced any problems with these cams? Did you
install the valve springs they sell with the cams, and did you swap in the
HO intake? Sorry about all the questions but my 4800 lb Ram needs some help
with the 4.7L and after I swap the 3.55 open rear to a 4.10 LSD, I'll start
on the motor....just need to know what's the best bang for the buck.....
Sam South
2003 Ram 1500 ST
4.7 5-Speed
(Still Dakless)