Re: 8 1/4 Rebuild - 27 or 29 Spline?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 06:20:57 EDT

Bill.... would you be interested in an 8 3/4 rear instead? Allready has the
spring perches and shock mounts on it to mount into a gen2 dak. It was in a
friends 94 dak. Would cost ya way under 1k and be 10x stronger. Email me
of list and I'll get you two in touch if your interested

gmconner@juno.com

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid