Rancho RS9000 Q

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 09:39:36 EDT

I've been searching around to try and verify an RS number
which is applicable for the rear of a 97 Dakota 4x2 at stock height.
Does anyone know if RS9248 is correct one? If not, anyone know
which number?

I know that the 5-position has been superceded by a 9-position model
but if I can find the older model around I'd rather not pay the extra
for the 9-way. I just have to get the number for the 5-position.

Thanks.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, 44RE auto., 4.56SG